Note: The International Brain Research Foundation, Inc.is a New York 501(c)(3) not -for- profit. All contributions to IBRF are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. IBRF insures the best practices of a public charity by strictly adhering to policies of a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.
There are many ways you can donate to the International Brain Research Foundation. Please know that your donation will be meaningful as IBRF expands its activities to embrace more and more research initiatives.
- Make a donation online or through the mail – see the donation box to the above.
- Memorial Gift – Make a donation in memory of someone who has died from a brain disorder or who was committed to the lifesaving work of IBRF. The International Brain Research Foundation will send a personalized card acknowledging your gift.
- Honor Gift – Make a donation to commemorate a holiday, birthday, wedding, or other special occasion. The special person you honor will receive a card from the International Brain Research Foundation notifying him or her of your thoughtfulness and generosity.
- General Donation – Make a donation in your own name to support the programs of the International Brain Research Foundation.
- Leave a legacy – Leaving a legacy is as simple as adding the International Brain Research Foundation to your will. However big or small your bequest, it will help us to make a real difference in the lives of people with neurological disorders and conditions for many years to come.
- Corporate Sponsorship – Corporate donors benefit from increased visibility, positive association with the IBRF brand, and the opportunity to help invest in the future of life through research in the sciences. IBRF corporate donors give in a number of ways, including funding, program support, and in-kind contributions of products or services.
- Matching Gifts – Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift! Check with your Human Resources Office for correct paperwork and submit along with your donation.
You can designate how you would like IBRF to use your monetary contribution.
Alexandra DeFina, MSW
IBRF’s Board of Trustees is comprised of well rounded business people, scientists, clinicians, and benefactors whose primary interest is in helping to achieve a well capitalized, focused effort that will position the International Brain Research Foundation, Inc. to dramatically advance the quality of life for humanity through its efforts now and in the years ahead.
Phil DeFina Philip DeFina Dr. Phil DeFina Phil DeFina PhD.